Today the 2 measures before yesterday's ms. 60 and 61.
1) M. 58 ,the R.H. has a figure starting on A, then D, then G down to D: then repeat. Place the 4 fingers on G down to the D.
2) Second half of M. 59, R. H.: play the broken triad down with fingers 1, 2, 3, and then slide the 3rd finger up to the D.
3) M. 58: The LH has a bit of a sinuous stretching feel; be sure to feel the 1st and 3rd beats.
4) M. 58: think A, 5, 8, then up consecutive notes , and then down consecutive notes.
5) M. 59: Think that LH interval C# to B; (easy to forget these notes); think A 2nd inversion upwards, then down on consecutive notes ending on D triad.
6) Important to find a balance between RH melody and LH support; Emphasis on beats to distinguish changing rhythms (3 against 2); Especially in m. 59 where the triplets shift from the RH to the LH.